The Edelweiss brand was grounded 50 years ago in Nove, thanks to our passion for the quality craft. In a little time our ceramics, completely handmade and handpainted, are sold everywhere, as souvernir or table accessory “Made in Italy”, with a typical mediterranean taste. The increasing necessity to have stores that propose quality souvenirs and that transmit the soul of the place through decorative and at the meantime useful objects, has brought us to open, 20 years ago, our first Edelweiss shop. The high profitability of the product and the originality of the shops, with a typical Italian taste, have encouraged always more retailers to place our products inside already existing shops through corners or displays specially developed to give value to our ceramics, or they have even decided to rely on us for the study and creation of the whole shop concept, to start a successful business. It is becoming more and more important the necessity to give an identity to our stores, that makes them recognizable both in Italy and abroad, so we have started the EDELWEISS SHOP project, to give the chance to open an innovative shop to everybody, with a functional furniture and a selection of well selling items, result of 50 years of experience.
Ceramic Franchising, Craft Ceramics Shop, Pottery Sale
Edelweiss is at the continue pursuit of new and innovative display solutions. Years of experience, in fact, let us understand the importance of the exposition to favour the sales. Edelweiss ceramic franchising offers:
– study and custom-made furniture planning like the attached project, realised in cooperation with a team of architects, to to give the maximum value to the proposed articles and display them in the most incisive way.
– step by step support in the new business
– simple and efficient software, with sales management and supervision through barcode system, synchronized with the parent server for automatic reorders, upgrades, etc.
– a selection of complementary high profitable handcrafted articles made in Italy , that matches well with our ceramics and creates a successful mix
– a constant study on the products and addition of new collections to make the sales point always interesting